Monday to Saturday
Mon, Tue, Wed & Sat: 12:00 – 00:00
Thu & Fri: 12:00 – 01:00
Sunday and Public Holidays
Bert’s is the Club’s bistro basement. Named after the late Bert Okuley, a distinguished jazz piano-playing foreign correspondent and former FCC President, Bert’s features live jazz several nights each week, often with Allen Youngblood and the FCC house band. Jazz names from across the globe regularly grace the Bert’s stage and it remains Hong Kong’s only true jazz-bar venue. There is also a pool table popular with members. Please click here to see the latest entertainment schedule.
BERT’S — BOOKING POLICY
– Bookings for tables at Bert’s can only be accepted until 1300. No evening bookings will be be accepted.
– For special performances or events, bookings for dinner can only be accepted before 1900.
– Members sitting at tables during the morning hours may be asked to vacate their tables by 1130 to allow staff to prepare for booked events.
– A reservation will be held for only 10 minutes past the booking time, after which the table will be released to any member on a first-come, first-served basis.
– Only one table can be booked at a time on a single membership account. A principal cardholder, and his or her sub-cardholder, is considered to be a single account.
– Bookings can be accommodated for a maximum table size of eight people. No exceptions will be made.
To book, please email gro.k1487768465hccf@1487768465tnaru1487768465atser1487768465 or call +852 2844 2840. When emailing, please allow at least a half-day’s notice for your reservation to be processed.
The Human Rights Press Awards are run by the FCC, Amnesty International Hong Kong and the Hong Kong Journalists Association. The ceremony will take place in May 2017. Click here for more information.