Monday to Saturday
Luncheon 12:00 – 14:30
Dinner 18:30 – 24:00
Sunday and Public Holidays
Housed on the first floor of the Club, the expansive Dining Room is the FCC’s spectacular fine dining restaurant. Architecturally the room is outstanding, with glorious circular windows and a rare open truss timber ceiling that supports the tiled roof above, and the space provides an apt fine-dining setting. The restaurant serves a sophisticated blend of western and Asian cuisine and hosts regular seasonal, regional or wine specific special-menu evenings. The space is unrivalled in Hong Kong and makes a superb wedding, event or conference venue. The Club uses the Main Dining for its many lunch, dinner or award speaker events.
DINING ROOM — BOOKING POLICY
– Bookings for lunch or dinner are advised
– Lunch bookings after 1300 regrettably cannot be accepted
– A reservation will be held for only 10 minutes past the booking time, after which the table will be released to any member on a first-come, first-served basis.
– Only one table can be booked at a time on a single membership account. A principal cardholder, and his or her sub-cardholder, is considered to be a single account.
– Bookings can be accommodated for a maximum table size of 12 people. No exceptions will be made.
To book, please email gro.k1500836744hccf@1500836744tnaru1500836744atser1500836744 or call +852 2844 2875. When emailing, please allow at least a half-day’s notice for your reservation to be processed.
The Human Rights Press Awards are run by the FCC, Amnesty International Hong Kong and the Hong Kong Journalists Association. The ceremony took place in May 2017. Click here to see the winners.