Monday to Saturday
Luncheon 12:00 – 14:30
Dinner 18:30 – 24:00
Sunday and Public Holidays
The Verandah sits next to Dining Room. It’s a fine dining venue that is perhaps more intimate than its larger and grander neighbour. Its glass ceiling offers unusual views across the Central skyline, especially in the evening, and its compact size means it serves as a useful meeting or private event space. For large events its doors open out to allow it to serve as an annexe to the adjoining Dining Room.
VERANDAH — BOOKING POLICY
– Bookings for lunch or dinner are advised
– Lunch bookings after 1300 regrettably cannot be accepted
– A reservation will be held for only 10 minutes past the booking time, after which the table will be released to any member on a first-come, first-served basis.
– Only one table can be booked at a time on a single membership account. A principal cardholder, and his or her sub-cardholder, is considered to be a single account.
– Bookings can be accommodated for a maximum table size of 12 people. No exceptions will be made.
To book, please email gro.k1490688606hccf@1490688606tnaru1490688606atser1490688606 or call +852 2844 2875. When emailing, please allow at least a half-day’s notice for your reservation to be processed.
The Human Rights Press Awards are run by the FCC, Amnesty International Hong Kong and the Hong Kong Journalists Association. The ceremony will take place in May 2017. Click here for more information.