Bert’s is the home of jazz at the FCC – speakeasy in style it offers a stellar line up of drinks, bistro dishes and the club menus of Chinese, Asian and Western Food, bar snacks and blackboard specials. A popular choice for lunch & dinner, Berts is named after the late Bert Okuley, a distinguished jazz piano-playing foreign correspondent and former FCC President and makes for a great night with friends at the bar or relax over jazz and dinner.
Please refer to the FCC’s Dress Code, Young Person Rules and other Regulations.
- Bookings for tables at Bert’s can only be accepted until 1300. No evening bookings will be be accepted.
- For special performances or events, bookings for dinner can only be accepted before 1900.
- Members sitting at tables during the morning hours may be asked to vacate their tables by 1130 to allow staff to prepare for booked events.
- A reservation will be held for only 10 minutes past the booking time, after which the table will be released to any member on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Only one table can be booked at a time on a single membership account. A principal cardholder, and his or her sub-cardholder, is considered to be a single account.
- Bookings can be accommodated for a maximum table size of eight people. No exceptions will be made.