FCC Recipe: Halloween Cookies
Every successful Hallow’s Eve needs a batch of “Dracula Dentures”. Here’s how to master these devilishly delicious oat cookies at home.
160g Brown sugar
80g White sugar
60g Bread flour
180g Cake flour (sieved)
2.5g Baking soda (sieved)
50g Chocolate chips
14 pcs Small marshmallows
1 jar Raspberry coulis, compote or jam
4 Quartered almonds
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Place butter and sugar into a mixing bowl and whip until creamy.
- Slowly add the eggs and mix well.
- Fold remaining ingredients into the mixture until combined.
- Scoop the mixture into 15 equally sized balls.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut baked cookies in half. Turn over.
- Line marshmallows between the cookie halves to resemble teeth.
- Add a few drops of raspberry coulis along the edge of the marshmallows to imitate gums.
- Attach 2 quartered almonds on either side as incisors.
- Drizzle coulis for impact.