All FCC staff will participate in an influenza immunization programme in October 2022. The vaccination will be administered by a registered doctor from a reputable clinic in Central.
There will be 50 doses available for FCC members on specific dates at a discount price HK$220.
Anyone who is interested please complete the reply slip and reserve with the FCC concierge at (tel) 2521 1511, (fax) 2868 4092 or (email) [email protected] on or before Friday, October 7, 2022.
- Before entering the clinic, you must produce negative RAT photo with name, date and time, conducted within the proceeding 24 hours per the request from the clinic.
- The influenza vaccine is only available for the child above 6 months.
- Any person who is hypersensitive to egg protein, suffer from acute severe febrile illness or previous severe allergic reaction to flu vaccine etc. is not suitable to take the influenza vaccine.
- Most people achieve protection from influenza vaccine approximately 2-3 weeks after receiving the immunization, so travelers should allow adequate time for vaccination before departure.
- It is recommended to consult your personal doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking the vaccine.
- Confirmation will be sent to you once your booking is accepted. If you do not receive a confirmation within two working days, please contact our Concierge.
- The amount shown below will charge to your FCC membership account in October 2022.
- Booking period: October 10–15, 2022 (Weekdays, 10am-12nn; 2:30pm-5pm / Saturday, 10am-12nn / Sunday & Public holiday will be closed)