FCC Dress Code
Whilst not wishing to interfere with members’ enjoyment and relaxation, and bearing in mind the vagaries of fashion, it is difficult to be specific, so the Club relies on the good sense and discretion of members to dress appropriately given the venue or event, day of the week and time of day. A few guidelines:
- Dining Room & Verandah: Members are requested to dress at least to a standard perhaps best described as smart casual. A shirt with a collar is expected; wearing shorts and beach shoes is not considered acceptable.
- Chinese Restaurant: Members are requested to dress at least to a standard perhaps best described as casual-to-smart, but wearing shorts and beach footwear is considered unacceptable.
- Bert’s: Members are requested to dress at least to a standard perhaps best described as casual-to-smart Monday to Friday, and casual on Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays.
- Main Bar/Lounge: Casual, which means wearing shorts, a T-shirt or beach footwear is allowed.
- All Venues: Wearing a singlet is considered unacceptable in any of the above locations.