Monday to Saturday
Luncheon 12:00 – 14:30
Dinner 18:30 – 24:00
Sunday and Public Holidays
Situated on the first floor of the Club next to Dining Room, the Hughes and Burton Rooms can serve as private dining annexes. These open out to from a singular space that is ordinarily used by the Club’s fine-dining Chinese Restaurant. This elegant restaurant serves a selection of classic Chinese regional fare and in keeping with the Club’s mixed eastern and southern Chinese heritage, focuses on Cantonese and Shanghainese cuisines. The two interconnected Hughes and Burton Rooms, when closed up, make excellent press conference or meeting room environments.
HUGHES ROOM — BOOKING POLICY
– Bookings for lunch or dinner are advised
– Lunch bookings after 1300 regrettably cannot be accepted
– A reservation will be held for only 10 minutes past the booking time, after which the table will be released to any member on a first-come, first-served basis.
– Only one table can be booked at a time on a single membership account. A principal cardholder, and his or her sub-cardholder, is considered to be a single account.
– Bookings can be accommodated for a maximum table size of 10 people. No exceptions will be made.
The Human Rights Press Awards are run by the FCC, Amnesty International Hong Kong and the Hong Kong Journalists Association. The 22nd annual awards were held on May 12, 2018, in a ceremony at the FCC. Click here to find out who won.